OSI Magnesium is a clever cream packed with some of the most effective ingredients to ensure a restful night:
- Melatonin is a natural hormone used as a supplement by those of us who don’t produce enough at night or who have changed time zone fast because of travelling (jet lag). This body lotion contains 3mg of melatonin per 5ml (a teaspoon). Make sure you sleep in complete darkness to allow melatonin to have its effect.
- Magnesium Chloride supports muscle function and has a calming and regenerating effect at night. There are 130mg of magnesium chloride per teaspoon of this body lotion.
- CBD (Cannabidiol) is a cannabinoid that is now widely used in natural cosmetics and supports wellbeing in numerous ways. There are 15mg of CBD in each teaspoon of this body lotion.
- OptiMSM supports tissue and joint regeneration because it contains sulphur, which is a precursor of collagen.
- Sweet Almond Oil and Shea Butter nourish and rejuvenate the skin and can have a regenerating effect when used overnight.
Read more on why sleep and deep rest are so important for recovery and rejuvenation.
Find out more about melatonin and sleep from the National Sleep Foundation. Please note that melatonin cannot be taken orally as a food supplement in the UK as it needs to be prescribed by a doctor. It is okay in skin care products.
5ml (one teaspoon) of this cream contains:
Aqua, Magnesium Chloride, Dimethyl Sulfone (Methylsulfonylmethane), Prunus amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Sodium Lactate, Glyceryl Stearate, Undecane, Polyglyceryl-6 Palmitate/ Succinate, Pentylene Glycol, Xylityl.
How to Use
After a shower at night or 30 minutes before sleep, gently rub this cream all over your face, neck and décolleté. We’ve also tested it on feet, legs, torso and arms and it is very pleasant. A thin layer goes a long way on the face before your regular night serum and moisturiser.
For external use only. Keep away from direct sunlight and in a cool place.
All orders placed before 12:30pm are dispatched the same day.
All orders are insured and delivery is guaranteed. Parcels are dispatched from our certified organic warehouse in Northampton in discreet and secure packaging.
European and international prices can be found here.
Once shipped we will e-mail a Royal Mail tracking number. This will go live once scanned at their delivery centre and you can then monitor your parcel.
We’ve been using Royal Mail services since 2016 and it tends to be a very reliable and efficient service. We guarantee that you will receive your parcel – normally within the estimated times - but during busy periods, like Easter and Christmas holidays, or if you live in a remote location, parcels can take a little longer.
Please contact the customer service team to discuss this.
This is for your own (and our) protection. 3D secure payment verifies that you’re over 18 and ensures the transaction is safe.
Order as normal and we’ll get in touch with you and provide the necessary details to make the bank transfer. As soon as the payment clears, your order will be processed and dispatched.
PayPal and Amazon Pay are governed by US Federal Law and do not accept CBD oil payments so, we are unable to offer this payment method.
We deal with all returns or issues within 24 hours. E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the live chat feature, quoting your full name and order number.