Vitamin D3 Plus Vitamin K2, Calcium, Magnesium & Non-Acidic Vitamin C by G&G
High-quality vitamin D3 blended with calcium and vitamin K2 to form a multipurpose vitamin supplement. This formula creates the optimum blend for healthy bones. Vitamin D, C, K2, calcium and magnesium contribute to the maintenance of normal bones and to the normal function of the immune system.
Vitamin D3 Benefits
Vitamin D3 is a fat-soluble vitamin which can either be ingested in food or manufactured by the body as a result of sunlight falling on the skin. Modern lifestyles have decreased the exposure we get to the sun, which has made it more important to monitor for potential deficiency.
Benefits of the synergetic Vitamin D3 Plus (with Vitamin K2, Calcium, Magnesium & Non-Acidic Vitamin C)
- Vitamin D, K2, C calcium and magnesium contribute to the maintenance of normal bones
- Vitamin D and calcium contribute to the maintenance of normal muscle function
- Vitamin D and vitamin C contribute to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin D contributes to normal blood calcium levels
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth
- Vitamin D and calcium has a role in the process of cell division
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of, cartilage, gums, skin, teeth
- Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin C increases iron absorption
- Vitamin C contributes to the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- Vitamin C and Magnesium contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin C and Magnesium contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamin C and Magnesium contributes to normal psychological function
- Vitamin C and Magnesium contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Magnesium contributes to electrolyte balance
- Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function
- Magnesium contributes to normal protein synthesis
- Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth
- Magnesium has a role in the process of cell division
Pure Vitamin D3, Vitamin K2, Calcium, Magnesium & Non-Acidic Vitamin C with no excipients
G&G's Vitamin D Plus supplement comes in the form of a vegetable cellulose capsule. This enables us to offer a supplement that doesn't require any unnecessary chemicals, excipients, binders or unnatural fillers. A vegetable cellulose capsule is designed specifically to break down naturally within the acid of your stomach, ensuring that the body absorbs the nutrients during digestion.
Contains no GMO, gluten, wheat, lactose, artificial preservatives or colourings. Approved kosher and vegetarian.
Vitamin D3, Vitamin K2, Calcium Citrate, Magnesium Citrate & Non-Acidic Vitamin C (60 capsules) - G&G (UK)
1 capsule provides:
Calcium (citrate) 70mg
Vitamin K2 200μg (MCC powder, MCT oil, vitamin K2 MK-7)
Vitamin C (calcium ascorbate) 50mg
Vitamin D3 (4000iu) 100μg
Magnesium (citrate) 30mg
Vegetable cellulose (capsule) 120mg
Vitamin D3: Maltodextrin, starch, sucrose
Take 1 capsules daily with a main meal, or as directed by a professional.
If you are taking anti-coagulants (blood thinners) do not take this product except on the advice of a doctor. Do not exceed stated recommended dose.
A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet & healthy lifestyle. Store in a cool dry place, out of the reach and sight of young children.
Check out the superfoods collection.
All orders placed before 12:30pm are dispatched the same day.
- UK orders are shipped 1st class signed for & tracked (1-2 days) - £3.99.
- Free delivery on UK orders costing over £75
- UK orders over £199 are dispatched using Royal Mail’s Next Day Delivery service for extra speed and safety. (Available when ordering Monday-Thursday before 12.30pm or receive on Monday if you order on Friday before 12.30pm.)
All orders are insured and delivery is guaranteed. Parcels are dispatched from our certified organic warehouse in Northampton in discreet and secure packaging.
European and international prices can be found here.
How can I track my order?
Once shipped we will e-mail a Royal Mail tracking number. This will go live once scanned at their delivery centre and you can then monitor your parcel.
What if my order is delayed?
We’ve been using Royal Mail services since 2016 and it tends to be a very reliable and efficient service. We guarantee that you will receive your parcel – normally within the estimated times - but during busy periods, like Easter and Christmas holidays, or if you live in a remote location, parcels can take a little longer.
Can you make special arrangements?
Please contact the customer service team to discuss this.
- 3D secure debit or credit card - Visa and Mastercard
- Direct bank transfer
Why is 3D secure payment activated for credit or debit card payment?
This is for your own (and our) protection. 3D secure payment verifies that you’re over 18 and ensures the transaction is safe.
What happens if I choose bank transfer payment?
Order as normal and we’ll get in touch with you and provide the necessary details to make the bank transfer. As soon as the payment clears, your order will be processed and dispatched.
Can I pay using PayPal or Amazon Pay?
PayPal and Amazon Pay are governed by US Federal Law and do not accept CBD oil payments so, we are unable to offer this payment method.
We deal with all returns or issues within 24 hours. E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the live chat feature, quoting your full name and order number.