1000mg 10% CBD oil – Biopurus

28 reviews

If you’ve never had CBD oil, this is an ideal way to get started. Every single drop contains 5mg of CBD so we recommend starting with 10-20mg per day (2-4 drops). This is whole-plant, full-spectrum CBD oil from a small crop in the Czech Republic. Unlike golden oils, it contains all of the micronutrients, cannabinoids and terpenes present in the plant and with the guarantee that it’s certified organic.

Want to try something new that is getting a lot of attention at the moment? Check out: 5% CBG + 5% CBD (1000mg in total), which costs the same as Biopurus 10%.

Related Items