Many CBD brands suggest slightly different starting amounts. This is because everyone has a different reaction to cannabinoids which is dependent on a number of different factors.
- The current status of your endocannabinoid system.
- How sensitive/tolerant you are to cannabinoids.
- Other supplements or medication you are taking.
- Your weight and metabolism.
- Your lifestyle and current stress levels.
At for the Ageless, we suggest starting low and slow. When taking CBD oil, begin by taking the equivalent of 5-10mg in the morning and 5-10mg in the evening. Do this for a few days and monitor how it makes you feel.
If after a week this feels effective, continue at that same level. If not, increase the amount by 50%. So, if you were taking 5mg in the morning and 5mg in the evening, increase to 7.5mg each time. Try this for a few more days and again decide whether you need to increase or stay at the same level. Continue this same process until you find what works for you.