1. Any product statements provided on this site are for information only and do not constitute medical advice or guidance that should be relied on.
2. The products featured on this site are food supplements and cosmetics that promote wellness and beauty. Such products are not intended to assist with the diagnosis, prevention, treatment, or cure of any disease, ailment or medical condition whatsoever.
3. The statements featured on for the Ageless have not been evaluated by any regulator or licensing authority, nor have we sought to comply with the requirements of jurisdictions outside the United Kingdom. Nor do we represent that our products are compliant in your jurisdiction.
4. Any testimonials, comments, or product reviews provided by our customers and visitors are not views of for the Ageless and should not be taken as recommendation or fact.
5. Any guest blog posts written by a third party do not represent views of for the Ageless and should not be taken as recommendation or fact.
6. Although we believe our products are safe, we neither make nor imply any warranty to this effect and in all cases, you are advised to seek the advice of a medical or healthcare professional prior to using our products. Furthermore, should you have any specific medical concerns, you should seek the advice of a medical doctor or a suitably qualified clinician or healthcare professional appropriate to your circumstances.
7. All prices listed on this site VAT inclusive (20% tax already included in the price).
8. Please read our Terms of Service for more information on the terms and conditions that will govern transactions between us.