Planet Paleo beauty collagen powder
The most abundant protein in the human body, collagen is essential for healthy, plump skin. It forms a framework beneath the skin to support firmness and youthfulness, but as we age, our natural collagen levels begin to drop. Over time, the framework becomes weakened, and we experience fine lines, wrinkles, sagging and drooping.
Taking a marine collagen supplement helps to top up our reserves, supporting younger-looking skin, and minimising the signs of ageing.
Marine collagen is rich in collagen types I and II and is derived from the fins, scales and skins of fish. With Planet Paleo products, you can rest assured that only wild-caught, MSC-certified fish are used. In fact, they were the world’s first to use MCS-certified marine sources and always bring you the very best in all their carefully selected ingredients.
This collagen powder for skin contains highly bioavailable protein to support the muscles, bones, and joints. It also contains hyaluronic acid, which helps the skin retain moisture, promoting a hydrated, fresh-looking complexion.
Beauty marine collagen powder from Planet Paleo contains numerous key nutrients for skin health.
- Sodium hyaluronate – an edible hyaluronic acid that promotes skin hydration and relieves dry skin.
- Vitamin C - used by the body to manufacture collagen and support healthy skin.
- Zinc – an important co-factor in the synthesis of collagen.
- Sea buckthorn – rich in vitamin E and omega-6 fatty acids that keep the skin moisturised.
- Organic Gotu kola root powder – the “herb of longevity” traditionally used to heal the skin and support good mental health.
- Bamboo extract – provides silica, an important mineral for manufacturing collagen and supporting healthy hair, skin and nails.
More collagen products
Planet Paleo marine collagen powder is our choice for the best marine collagen powder in the UK. We also offer a wide range of carefully selected marine and bovine collagen products including:
Planet Paleo - A UK brand with values
Planet Paleo believes in producing products that support the principles of the paleo diet. Their processes are designed to be as close to organic as collagen products can be. All bovine collagen comes from cows that range free on grass pastures and have not been exposed to pesticides, growth hormones or antibiotics.
At the beginning of 2023, Planet Paleo replaced all packaging with plastic-free, compostable pouches. These resealable pouches are made of paper, cellulose and corn starch, all of which are sustainably sourced. As well as being better for the environment, this new packaging will more effectively preserve the natural ingredients that make up the Planet Paleo range of collagen powders.
Marine collagen hydrolysate (from sustainably wild-caught fish), strawberry fruit powder, natural flavouring (strawberry), sea buckthorn berry powder*, beetroot juice powder*, Gotu kola root powder*, vitamin C (magnesium ascorbate), rutin from Sophora japonica L, sodium hyaluronate, bamboo extract (75% silica), zinc picolinate, D-biotin.
*Certified organic ingredients
The 231g beauty collagen pouch contains 30 servings.
Per 7.7 gram serving this product contains:
- MSC-certified marine collagen peptides – 5000mg
- Freeze-dried strawberry powder – 700mg
- Organic sea buckthorn berry – 300mg
- Organic Gotu kola – 200mg
- Organic beetroot juice powder – 237mg
- Fermented hyaluronic acid – 100mg
- Vitamin C (magnesium ascorbate) – 200mg
- Bamboo extract – 100mg
- Zinc picolinate – 15mg
- Rutin – 150mg
- Biotin - 1000µg
Planet Paleo - Beauty marine collagen
- MSC-certified marine collagen
- Manufactured in the UK by Planet Paleo
- Gluten, dairy, and sugar-free
- Certified halal
- Compostable and resealable plastic-free pouch
- Free from pesticides, growth hormones, and antibiotics
- Lab tests for the absence of heavy metals and bacteria available upon request
Take 2 heaped tablespoons once a day.
- Mix with at least 200ml of water, juice or milk.
- Use a whisk or warm liquids to improve solubility.
Find out more about how much collagen you can take daily here.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep away from sunlight, excessive heat, and humidity.
This product is sold as a food supplement. It is not intended to assist with diagnosing, preventing, treating, or curing any disease, ailment, or medical condition. Any product statements provided on this site are for information only and do not constitute medical advice. Read our full legal disclaimer for more information.
All orders placed before 12:30pm are dispatched the same day Monday through Friday. All orders are insured and delivery is guaranteed.
- UK orders are shipped 1st class signed for & tracked (1-2 days) for only £3.99.
- Free delivery on UK orders costing over £35.
- UK orders over £199 are dispatched using Royal Mail’s Next Day Delivery service for extra speed and safety. (Available when ordering Monday-Thursday before 12.30pm or receive on Monday if you order on Friday before 12.30pm.)
Parcels are dispatched from our certified organic warehouse in Northampton in discreet and secure packaging.
European and international prices can be found here.
How can I track my order?
Once shipped we will e-mail a Royal Mail tracking number. This will go live once scanned at their delivery centre and you can then monitor your parcel.
What if my order is delayed?
We’ve been using Royal Mail services since 2016 and it tends to be a very reliable and efficient service. We guarantee that you will receive your parcel – normally within the estimated times - but during busy periods, like Easter and Christmas holidays, or if you live in a remote location, parcels can take a little longer.
Can you make special arrangements?
Please contact the customer service team to discuss this.
- 3D secure debit or credit card - Visa and Mastercard
- Direct bank transfer
Why is 3D secure payment activated for credit or debit card payment?
This is for your own (and our) protection. 3D secure payment verifies that you’re over 18 and ensures the transaction is safe.
What happens if I choose bank transfer payment?
Order as normal and we’ll get in touch with you and provide the necessary details to make the bank transfer. This email is not automatic so it may take a little while before you receive it (check your junk box in case it lands there). As soon as the payment clears, your order will be processed and dispatched.
Can I pay using PayPal or Amazon Pay?
PayPal and Amazon Pay are governed by US Federal Law and do not accept CBD oil payments so, we are unable to offer this payment method.
Returns and Refunds
We deal with all returns or issues within 24 hours.
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call us at 0208 191 8621 or use the live chat feature, quoting your full name and order number.
We have a standard returns & refunds policy. Read more about it here.