Planet Paleo vegan collagen booster
Collagen is the most abundant protein in the human body and plays an essential role in keeping the skin plump and youthful. It’s also vital for supple, cushioned joints and the health and normal functioning of the bones, muscles, hair, nails, and blood vessels.
As we age, we gradually lose our natural collagen stores, resulting in fine lines, wrinkles, and other signs of ageing and stiff, painful joints. Taking a supplement helps to rebuild and replace our natural reserves.
Most collagen supplements are made using ingredients derived from cows and other animals. However, following a plant-based diet doesn’t have to mean missing out on collagen-building supplements, with vegan collagen nutrient factors from Planet Paleo. These delicious powders are changing the face of plant-based skin and joint support.
Packed with health-giving ingredients and with zero-added sugar, choose the chocolate flavour to indulge your cravings or opt for the strawberry to take you back to the thrill of childhood summer milkshakes.
High-nutrition collagen factors
Vegan collagen Nutrient Factors from Planet Paleo contains a special blend of fermented amino acids along with antioxidant-rich botanicals and vitamin C, an important co-factor of collagen.
- Vegan amino acid blend – amino acids are the building blocks of protein, and Planet Paleo have included L-glycine, L-proline, L-hydroxyproline, L-lysine, and L-glutamine; all essential for the production of collagen.
- Vitamin C – used by the body to manufacture collagen and support healthy skin.
- Methylsulphonylmethane (MSM) – important for healthy, mobile, supple joints.
- Organic Gotu kola root powder – the “herb of longevity” traditionally used to heal the skin and support good mental health.
- Bamboo extract – provides silica, an important mineral for manufacturing collagen and supporting healthy hair, skin and nails.
- Pomegranate and rosehip extracts – antioxidant-packed botanicals.
Planet Paleo - A UK brand with values
Planet Paleo believes in producing products that support the principles of the paleo diet. Their processes are designed to be as close to organic as collagen products can be. All bovine collagen comes from cows that range free on grass pastures and have not been exposed to pesticides, growth hormones or antibiotics.
At the beginning of 2023, Planet Paleo replaced all packaging with plastic-free, compostable pouches. These resealable pouches are made of paper, cellulose and corn starch, all of which are sustainably sourced. As well as being better for the environment, this new packaging will more effectively preserve the natural ingredients that make up the Planet Paleo range of collagen powders.
Strawberry: Vegan L-glycine, vegan L-proline, strawberry fruit powder, natural flavouring (strawberry), vegan L-hydroxyproline, vegan L-glutamine, vitamin C (magnesium ascorbate), methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Gotu kola root powder*, rosehip berry extract (20:1), pomegranate seed extract (45:1), bamboo extract (75% silica), vegan L-lysine.
Chocolate: Vegan L-glycine, cacao powder*, vegan L-proline, vegan L-hydroxyproline, vegan L-glutamine, natural flavouring (chocolate), vitamin C (magnesium ascorbate), methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Gotu kola root powder*, rosehip berry extract (20:1), pomegranate Seed Extract (45:1), bamboo extract (75% silica), vegan L-lysine.
*Certified organic ingredients
The 231g strawberry collagen pouch and 255g chocolate collagen pouch both contain 30 servings each.
Per 7.7 gram (strawberry) and 8.5 gram (chocolate) serving this product contains:
- L-glycine – 2500mg
- L-proline – 1500mg
- L-hydroxyproline – 500mg
- L-glutamine – 500mg
- L-lysine – 50mg
- Vitamin C (magnesium ascorbate) – 200mg
- MSM – 200mg
- Gotu kola – 200mg
- Rosehip berry extract – 200mg
- Pomegranate seed extract – 100mg
- Bamboo extract – 106mg
Planet Paleo - Vegan collagen
- Manufactured in the UK by Planet Paleo
- Gluten, soya, and sugar-free
- Certified halal and vegan
- Compostable and resealable plastic-free pouch
- Free from pesticides, growth hormones, and antibiotics
- Lab tests for the absence of heavy metals and bacteria available upon request
Take 1-2 heaped tablespoons once a day.
- Mix with at least 200ml of water, juice or vegan milk.
- Use a whisk to mix as this improves solubility.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep away from sunlight, excessive heat, and humidity.
This product is sold as a food supplement. It is not intended to assist with the diagnosis, prevention, treatment, or cure of any disease, ailment or medical condition. Any product statements provided on this site are for information only and do not constitute medical advice. Read our full legal disclaimer for more information.
All orders placed before 12:30pm are dispatched the same day Monday through Friday. All orders are insured and delivery is guaranteed.
- UK orders are shipped 1st class signed for & tracked (1-2 days) for only £3.99.
- Free delivery on UK orders costing over £35.
- UK orders over £199 are dispatched using Royal Mail’s Next Day Delivery service for extra speed and safety. (Available when ordering Monday-Thursday before 12.30pm or receive on Monday if you order on Friday before 12.30pm.)
Parcels are dispatched from our certified organic warehouse in Northampton in discreet and secure packaging.
European and international prices can be found here.
How can I track my order?
Once shipped we will e-mail a Royal Mail tracking number. This will go live once scanned at their delivery centre and you can then monitor your parcel.
What if my order is delayed?
We’ve been using Royal Mail services since 2016 and it tends to be a very reliable and efficient service. We guarantee that you will receive your parcel – normally within the estimated times - but during busy periods, like Easter and Christmas holidays, or if you live in a remote location, parcels can take a little longer.
Can you make special arrangements?
Please contact the customer service team to discuss this.
- 3D secure debit or credit card - Visa and Mastercard
- Direct bank transfer
Why is 3D secure payment activated for credit or debit card payment?
This is for your own (and our) protection. 3D secure payment verifies that you’re over 18 and ensures the transaction is safe.
What happens if I choose bank transfer payment?
Order as normal and we’ll get in touch with you and provide the necessary details to make the bank transfer. This email is not automatic so it may take a little while before you receive it (check your junk box in case it lands there). As soon as the payment clears, your order will be processed and dispatched.
Can I pay using PayPal or Amazon Pay?
PayPal and Amazon Pay are governed by US Federal Law and do not accept CBD oil payments so, we are unable to offer this payment method.
Returns and Refunds
We deal with all returns or issues within 24 hours.
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call us at 0208 191 8621 or use the live chat feature, quoting your full name and order number.
We have a standard returns & refunds policy. Read more about it here.