Vitamin D3 Plus K2, Calcium, Magnesium & Vit C (60 capsules) G&G UK
Vitamin D3 Plus Vitamin K2, Calcium, Magnesium & Non-Acidic Vitamin C by G&G
High-quality vitamin D3 blended with calcium and vitamin K2 to form a multipurpose vitamin supplement. This formula creates the optimum blend for healthy bones. Vitamin D, C, K2, calcium and magnesium contribute to the maintenance of normal bones and to the normal function of the immune system.
Vitamin D3 Benefits
Vitamin D3 is a fat-soluble vitamin which can either be ingested in food or manufactured by the body as a result of sunlight falling on the skin. Modern lifestyles have decreased the exposure we get to the sun, which has made it more important to monitor for potential deficiency.
Benefits of the synergetic Vitamin D3 Plus (with Vitamin K2, Calcium, Magnesium & Non-Acidic Vitamin C)
- Vitamin D, K2, C calcium and magnesium contribute to the maintenance of normal bones
- Vitamin D and calcium contribute to the maintenance of normal muscle function
- Vitamin D and vitamin C contribute to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin D contributes to normal blood calcium levels
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth
- Vitamin D and calcium has a role in the process of cell division
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of, cartilage, gums, skin, teeth
- Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin C increases iron absorption
- Vitamin C contributes to the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- Vitamin C and Magnesium contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin C and Magnesium contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamin C and Magnesium contributes to normal psychological function
- Vitamin C and Magnesium contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Magnesium contributes to electrolyte balance
- Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function
- Magnesium contributes to normal protein synthesis
- Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth
- Magnesium has a role in the process of cell division
Pure Vitamin D3, Vitamin K2, Calcium, Magnesium & Non-Acidic Vitamin C with no excipients
G&G's Vitamin D Plus supplement comes in the form of a vegetable cellulose capsule. This enables us to offer a supplement that doesn't require any unnecessary chemicals, excipients, binders or unnatural fillers. A vegetable cellulose capsule is designed specifically to break down naturally within the acid of your stomach, ensuring that the body absorbs the nutrients during digestion.
Contains no GMO, gluten, wheat, lactose, artificial preservatives or colourings. Approved kosher and vegetarian.
Vitamin D3, Vitamin K2, Calcium Citrate, Magnesium Citrate & Non-Acidic Vitamin C (60 capsules) - G&G (UK)
1 capsule provides:
Calcium (citrate) 70mg
Vitamin K2 200μg (MCC powder, MCT oil, vitamin K2 MK-7)
Vitamin C (calcium ascorbate) 50mg
Vitamin D3 (4000iu) 100μg
Magnesium (citrate) 30mg
Vegetable cellulose (capsule) 120mg
Vitamin D3: Maltodextrin, starch, sucrose
Take 1 capsules daily with a main meal, or as directed by a professional.
If you are taking anti-coagulants (blood thinners) do not take this product except on the advice of a doctor. Do not exceed stated recommended dose.
A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet & healthy lifestyle. Store in a cool dry place, out of the reach and sight of young children.