Charlotte’s Web mint chocolate 6% CBD oil
If you are seeking a flavoured CBD oil that contains a full spectrum of cannabinoids alongside a healthy serving of cannabidiol then this 6% oil from Charlotte’s Web is a perfect choice. Available in a 30ml bottle and containing 1800mg of CBD, it is flavoured using all-natural extracts of mint and chocolate. Charlotte’s Web 6% CBD oil also includes a range of terpenes, flavonoids, and plant nutrients for enhanced effects.
This hemp extract is suspended in an organic MCT carrier oil and includes a small amount of organic sunflower oil that carries the mint chocolate flavouring. The 30ml bottle contains approximately 1800 drops, each with 3mg of CBD and a number of other minor cannabinoids detected in the lab analysis including:
The 6% oil also includes trace amounts of:
USDA-certified organic CBD oil
Where possible, we only stock certified organic CBD oils. This is because we can be confident that they contain no traces of contaminants, pesticides, or fertilisers in the final product. This 6% full-spectrum CBD oil from Charlotte’s Web is no different. It is one of a select range of CBD oils certified organic by the USDA.
Charlotte’s Web from Colorado USA
Charlotte’s Web is the most famous brand of CBD products in the world, with good reason too. In 2012, the Stanley Brothers were approached by Paige Figi, seeking a non-intoxicating CBD product for her daughter Charlotte. Charlotte Figi had been diagnosed with a rare form of epilepsy that had been resistant to traditional treatments. Her response to their products inspired the Stanley Brothers to share their CBD oils with other families and to name the strain they had developed after Charlotte.
The results brought widespread media coverage, with CNN’s Dr Sanjay Gupta interviewing the family and becoming an advocate for hemp-based CBD. Dr Gupta went on to feature Charlotte’s Web in two documentaries, Weed and Weed 2.
Now the Charlotte’s Web hemp strain is grown on the Stanley Brothers' own certified organic US farm. They have also taken the additional steps required to ensure that not only the hemp is organic, but the product available for sale is also certified organic by the USDA.
To ensure the highest quality CBD oils and gummies the CBD is separated from hemp using Supercritical CO2 extraction. This ensures that the extract includes a rich mix of cannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids, and essential fatty acids.
Like all natural products, their colour and cannabinoid profile can vary slightly from batch to batch. However, Charlotte’s Web analyses every batch with independent labs to ensure that the quality always remains high.
As of 2022, Charlotte’s Web CBD has an active Novel Foods application with the Food Standards Agency. This ensures that their supplements can remain on sale legally in the UK.
A bottle of mint chocolate Charlotte’s Web 6% CBD oil contains:
- Full-spectrum organic hemp extract
- Organic MCT oil
- Organic mint chocolate flavour oil (organic sunflower oil, natural flavours)
- Certified organic by USDA
- Vegan, lactose-free, and gluten-free
- Non-intoxicating and non-addictive
- Contains no GMOs
Certificate of Analysis - 6% full-spectrum CBD oil – Charlotte’s Web
- Gently swirl (do not shake) the bottle to mix.
- Using the provided dropper, take 0.5ml (see the 0.5ml mark on the pipette) and place the drops under your tongue.
- Hold for 1-2 minutes so the CBD can be absorbed into your bloodstream.
- Swallow any remaining oil and wash down with a drink of your choice.
1 drop = 3mg of CBD/CBDa
1 x 30ml bottle = approximately 600 drops
0.5ml = 30mg of CBD
1ml = 60mg of CBD
- We recommend taking the oil twice per day, before breakfast and dinner.
- Use a mirror to ensure you take the intended number of drops.
- If you’re having difficulty extracting the remaining drops from the bottle, you can add a little olive or hemp seed oil to make this easier.
- CBD oil works in synergy with the CBDa content of hemp tea. Read about the benefits of hemp tea or visit the CBD tea collection for more info.
Who is Charlotte’s Web CBD oil suitable for?
Because of the low CBD percentage, these gummies are suitable for beginners, those very sensitive to food supplements, and parents looking for CBD suitable for children. You can start with just 1 gummy per day using the suggested method of application above.
If you require a stronger product, more info can be found in this article: The strongest CBD products in the UK.
How much CBD is good for me?
We are all different, so there’s no standard amount of CBD one should take. Start with the lowest recommended amount (or lower if you prefer) and increase gradually, until you find the level suited to your needs.
In all cases, do not exceed 70mg of CBD per day, this is approximately 82 drops or 8 full pipettes of Charlotte’s Web 1.7% (510mg) full-spectrum CBD oil per day.
- Do not exceed 70mg per day of CBD as per the Food Standards Agency recommendations.
- Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep away from sunlight, excessive heat, and humidity.
- This product is for oral or topical use and cannot be smoked or vaporised.
- This oil is thick and once opened the rim can get greasy so will require occasional cleaning.
- Store in an upright stable position. This product is not suitable for travel because it may leak when subjected to vigorous movement. For travel, we recommend CBD capsules or CBD gummies.
- There are some known side effects to CBD, the most common are considered to be mild and can include dry mouth, gastrointestinal problems, and changes in appetite and weight.
- If taking medication, consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking CBD. CBD is known to inhibit certain types of medication. If your medication has a grapefruit warning do not take CBD supplements.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet and regular exercise.
This product is sold as a food supplement. It is not intended to assist with diagnosing, preventing, treating, or curing any disease, ailment, or medical condition. Any product statements provided on this site are for information only and do not constitute medical advice. Read our full legal disclaimer for more information.
All orders placed before 12:30pm are dispatched the same day Monday through Friday. All orders are insured and delivery is guaranteed.
- UK orders are shipped 1st class signed for & tracked (1-2 days) for only £3.99.
- Free delivery on UK orders costing over £35.
- UK orders over £199 are dispatched using Royal Mail’s Next Day Delivery service for extra speed and safety. (Available when ordering Monday-Thursday before 12.30pm or receive on Monday if you order on Friday before 12.30pm.)
Parcels are dispatched from our certified organic warehouse in Northampton in discreet and secure packaging.
European and international prices can be found here.
How can I track my order?
Once shipped we will e-mail a Royal Mail tracking number. This will go live once scanned at their delivery centre and you can then monitor your parcel.
What if my order is delayed?
We’ve been using Royal Mail services since 2016 and it tends to be a very reliable and efficient service. We guarantee that you will receive your parcel – normally within the estimated times - but during busy periods, like Easter and Christmas holidays, or if you live in a remote location, parcels can take a little longer.
Can you make special arrangements?
Please contact the customer service team to discuss this.
- 3D secure debit or credit card - Visa and Mastercard
- Direct bank transfer
Why is 3D secure payment activated for credit or debit card payment?
This is for your own (and our) protection. 3D secure payment verifies that you’re over 18 and ensures the transaction is safe.
What happens if I choose bank transfer payment?
Order as normal and we’ll get in touch with you and provide the necessary details to make the bank transfer. This email is not automatic so it may take a little while before you receive it (check your junk box in case it lands there). As soon as the payment clears, your order will be processed and dispatched.
Can I pay using PayPal or Amazon Pay?
PayPal and Amazon Pay are governed by US Federal Law and do not accept CBD oil payments so, we are unable to offer this payment method.
Returns and Refunds
We deal with all returns or issues within 24 hours.
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call us at 0208 191 8621 or use the live chat feature, quoting your full name and order number.
We have a standard returns & refunds policy. Read more about it here.