Love Hemp CBD capsules
Love Hemp CBD capsules are a convenient and precise way to take cannabidiol. They are easy to swallow and have virtually no flavour, making them perfect for those who don’t like the taste of CBD oil.
A jar of 60 capsules is lightweight and easy to keep in your bag for convenient consumption. It seals tight and there is no risk of leaks. Each cannabidiol capsule is accurately measured with exactly 10mg or 20mg of CBD.
Each tub contains a total of:
- 60 x 10mg CBD capsules – 600mg
- 60 x 20mg CBD capsules – 1200mg
This makes it simple to keep track of exactly how much you take each day. These easy-to-swallow capsules contain a broad-spectrum CBD extract.
The cannabinoids shown on the lab reports are:
There were no detectable amounts of:
Benefits of CBD capsules
CBD capsules are ideal for those who don't like the taste or texture of CBD oil. They’re convenient for use outside the home because you don’t run the risk of a bottle leaking into your bag and they can be taken discreetly.
CBD capsules also preserve the oil in liquid form and dissolve easily in the stomach.
More CBD capsules
CBD gummies are another way of getting a precise amount of CBD in an easy-to-carry format. Check out:
Love Hemp CBD oil manufacturers
Love Hemp started its journey very early and is considered to be one of the British pioneers in quality CBD oil products. Schoolmates Tom Rowland and Tony Calamita founded Love Hemp Ltd. in 2015. They believe that Cannabidiol is a true “life changer” and have turned Love Hemp into one of the top brands in the UK market. They deliver high-quality products, without cutting corners. They're also devoted to research and development and often improve their products through creative innovation.
Love Hemp’s crops and manufacturing process
Love Hemp produces cold-pressed CBD oil using high-quality hemp strains grown in Colorado (USA) including Fedora, Futura & Fermion Sativa Strains. These are farmed by the only U.S. organic certified grower, Folium Biosciences. The CBD is then extracted using supercritical CO2 and sent to the UK to be manufactured following the ‘Good Manufacturing Practice’ (GMP) government guidelines. Products are then subjected to rigorous third-party lab tests. These tests provide independent assurance that each batch contains the correct amount of cannabinoids, no heavy metals, no pesticides and no moulds.
- Remove 1 capsule from the bottle.
- Swallow the capsule and wash it down with a glass of water.
- Eat breakfast or dinner. This will help your stomach digest the capsule and absorb the CBD.
- Repeat in the evening.
1 capsule = 10mg or 20mg of CBD
1 bottle = 60 capsules
- We recommend taking the capsules twice per day, before breakfast and dinner.
- CBD works in synergy with the CBDa content of hemp tea. Read about the benefits of hemp tea or visit the CBD tea collection for more info.
Who are Love Hemp CBD capsules suitable for?
Because of the low mg of CBD in each capsule, this supplement is suitable for beginners, those very sensitive to food supplements, and parents looking for CBD suitable for children.
If you require a stronger product, more info can be found in this article: The strongest CBD products in the UK.
How much CBD is good for me?
We are all different, so there’s no standard amount of CBD one should take. Start with the lowest recommended amount (or lower if you prefer) and increase gradually, until you find the level suited to your needs.
In all cases, do not exceed 70mg of CBD per day, this is approximately 7 x 10mg or 3 x 20mg Love Hemp capsules.
- Do not exceed 70mg per day of CBD as per the Food Standards Agency recommendations.
- Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep away from sunlight, excessive heat, and humidity.
- There are some known side effects to CBD, the most common are considered to be mild and can include dry mouth, gastrointestinal problems, and changes in appetite and weight.
- If taking medication, consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking CBD. CBD is known to inhibit certain types of medication. If your medication has a grapefruit warning do not take CBD supplements.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet and regular exercise.
This product is sold as a food supplement. It is not intended to assist with the diagnosis, prevention, treatment, or cure of any disease, ailment, or medical condition. Any product statements provided on this site are for information only and do not constitute medical advice. Read our full legal disclaimer for more information.
All orders placed before 12:30pm are dispatched the same day Monday through Friday. All orders are insured and delivery is guaranteed.
- UK orders are shipped 1st class signed for & tracked (1-2 days) for only £3.99.
- Free delivery on UK orders costing over £35.
- UK orders over £199 are dispatched using Royal Mail’s Next Day Delivery service for extra speed and safety. (Available when ordering Monday-Thursday before 12.30pm or receive on Monday if you order on Friday before 12.30pm.)
Parcels are dispatched from our certified organic warehouse in Northampton in discreet and secure packaging.
European and international prices can be found here.
How can I track my order?
Once shipped we will e-mail a Royal Mail tracking number. This will go live once scanned at their delivery centre and you can then monitor your parcel.
What if my order is delayed?
We’ve been using Royal Mail services since 2016 and it tends to be a very reliable and efficient service. We guarantee that you will receive your parcel – normally within the estimated times - but during busy periods, like Easter and Christmas holidays, or if you live in a remote location, parcels can take a little longer.
Can you make special arrangements?
Please contact the customer service team to discuss this.
- 3D secure debit or credit card - Visa and Mastercard
- Direct bank transfer
Why is 3D secure payment activated for credit or debit card payment?
This is for your own (and our) protection. 3D secure payment verifies that you’re over 18 and ensures the transaction is safe.
What happens if I choose bank transfer payment?
Order as normal and we’ll get in touch with you and provide the necessary details to make the bank transfer. This email is not automatic so it may take a little while before you receive it (check your junk box in case it lands there). As soon as the payment clears, your order will be processed and dispatched.
Can I pay using PayPal or Amazon Pay?
PayPal and Amazon Pay are governed by US Federal Law and do not accept CBD oil payments so, we are unable to offer this payment method.
Returns and Refunds
We deal with all returns or issues within 24 hours.
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call us at 0208 191 8621 or use the live chat feature, quoting your full name and order number.
We have a standard returns & refunds policy. Read more about it here.